Overnight trip to Agra with Fatehpur Sikri
Includes 1 breakfast, stay in 5 star or Heritage hotel, AC transportation, guided tour of monuments
Taj Mahal - Mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of this favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture. In 1983, the Taj Mahal become a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Fatehpur Sikri - The imperial city of the Mughal dynasty between 1571 and 1584. Built by the Mughal emperor Akbar, this royal city is one of a kind. The architectural grandeur of this deserted city cannot be described in words and one can only experience the aura of its magnificent edifices by seeing them.
Agra Fort- It is the most important fort in India. The great Mughals, Humayun, Akbar, Jehangir, Shah Jahan and Aurangzeb lived here, and the country was governed from here. It containes the largest state treasury. UNESCO has declared it a World Heritage Site.
Itinerary for Agra-Fatehpur Sikri Tour
Day 01 Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri
Depart from Hotel Vasant Continenetal
Depart from Hotel Suryaa, Friends Colony.
Arrive Agra and check-in at hotel.
14:30 - 18:00
Post lunch - Visit Fatehpur Sikri. Evening free for own activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
06:00 - 08:00
Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal and back.
11:00 - 12:30
Post breakfast check out from hotel and visit Agra Fort.
13:45 - 15:30
Post Lunch browse shops for souvenier shopping.
Bid farewell to Agra and drive back to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi. Stop at Hotel The Suryaa, Friends Colony
Tour ends at Hotel Vasant Continental, Delhi
*Above timings are indicative & subject to change without notice
*Monument fee not included in tour price.
*Rates are subject to change without notice
Terms & Conditions:
- Monument entrance fee is not included in this ticket.
- Vehicle will follow fixed route and timings. No deviations shall be allowed.
- Customer shall make own arrangements for reaching To/From the Start/End destination of the tour.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the customer and their personal belongings.
- Management holds the right to change/amend or cancel the tour anytime without assigning any reason.
- Management shall not be held liable for any sickness or injury to the passenger during the tour.
- Transport and Meal Services shall be provided only upon presentation of ‘Original Copy’ of the voucher.
- This ticket & vouchers are Non Exchangable / Non Refundable.
- Ticket is valid only for the date for which it has been purchased.